This tool examines not only a provider organization’s credit strength and key financial ratios, but also it’s financial vulnerability. It was designed to provide the key financial metrics, vulnerabilities assessment and financial management best practices to assist financial executives to strengthen long-term financial sustainability. While the calculator uses financial data from financial statements or IRS Form 990 to calculate key financial ratios, the focus of this tool is to give executives a trend analysis of ten key financial metrics, comparison to industry benchmarks, recommendations for implementing financial operations best practices, and an assessment of change in financial vulnerability.
- Designed to be used by financial executives who are building financial strength and planning strategic growth
- Provides a comprehensive financial trends analysis
- Identifies 20 best practices for building financial strength
- Comparison of financial metrics to industry benchmarks and calculation of a financial vulnerability index
- Graphical reporting that can be used to educate the board and management team
This resource is reserved for Whole-Person Care Headquarters Community members. Please sign up for a free membership to view this resource.Register Free Members Log In | Log In With OPEN MINDS